The Murphy Law Group, P.A. is a small law firm that assists clients in the areas of probate administration, estate planning and administration, taxation, real estate and business planning. Kerry L. Murphy, Managing Attorney, practices in estate planning and probate administration, business planning, taxation, and real estate. Thomas D. Kilpatrick, an Associate Attorney, practices in estate planning and probate administration. The founder of the firm, Robert C. Mays III, died in June of 2009. The firm proudly carries out his vision of providing quality legal counseling to its clients.
The firm provides planning and implementation that allows our clients to achieve their objectives and ambitions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Properly drafted partnership agreements
- LLC’s with operating agreements
- Probate — including litigation in probate court
- Powers of attorney
- Health care directives
- Purchase or disposition of a business
- Proceedings to determine heirs
- Estate and gift tax preparation
- Fiduciary and individual income tax preparation
Ranging from the simple to the most complex, The Murphy Law Group, P.A., can assist you with your personal estate planning goals, the legal issues related to your closely held business, and probate administration.